Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gratitude Opens You Up


     Maybe it was in 2008 that I started seeking. In 2008,I began to notice the happiest of people,with the most blessings, were always grateful for EVERYTHING. Every little thing,they were thankful for. This inspired me. It made me decide to start being more thankful since I CERTAINTLY had alot to be thankful for. I started to SEE and FEEL, even more, how good I really had it. It feels GOOD to be appreciative. It elevates your mood to the highest point.http://www.discoveringpeace.com/the-abraham-hicks-emotional-guidance-scale.html
     Positivity begets positivity. So,the more you count your blessings and feel how great that is,the more blessings are brought to you. I truly know my seeking in 2008 and feeling gratitude for all the wonderful that I had was the catalyst for my spiritual awakening in 2009. I think most people in society tend to be really ungrateful. 
     For me,gratitude opened. It opened me. It opened the path. It was the seed of a positive shift. Gratitude was what it all started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment