Monday, July 16, 2012


déjà vu [(day-zhah vooh)]
The strange sensation that something one is now experiencing has happened before: “I knew I had never been in the house before, but as I walked up the staircase, I got a weird sense of déjà vu.” From French, meaning “already seen.
Noun1.
deja vu - the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before


Deja vu is a psychic experience.I think it also shows how the past,the present,and future are really one. True time is non-linear.They say that experiencing dejavu means you are in alignment with where you are supposed to be. It's very karmic.I believe the more you follow your heart and surrender to life,the more deja vu you may experience.Last April(2011),i was in a deep phase of surrender in my life and experienced a lot of deja vu during that time. It was also a time where i had released a lot of past issues and opened myself up to new and I was positive and enthusiastic and really allowing myself to be pulled from the heart.The reason you feel you experienced whatever is it is you are deja-vuing,is because you have. Either it's something you heart desired and so you dreamt it/visualized it/thought of it so much and/or if you believe in other dimensions/parallel universes,you experienced it there and now it's coming to on this dimension.Or,if you connect deeply to your spirit,it's a flash of where your spirit knows your fated to go and experience.I had at least two deja vu experiences in the last week or so. They were such quick flashes,however.One was with a problem i was having with this guy and i was holding my phone,and i had a quick flash that this had happened before.Or,was supposed to happen.Another happened about an hour ago,with an exciting booking i recieved. It all just started to feel familar like i've been here/was supposed to be here.You could say that everything we experience in life has been "dreamt" before.Whatever you believe,exactly,i always take it as a sign from my spirit that i'm connecting to deeper and that it's supposed to happen.That i'm on the right path. Connect more deeply to spirit,experience this more often. The universe is always responding to you. We just aren't often listening.
(originally written November 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment