Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Since studying color therapy,yellow i’ve discovered is my favorite color.It’s the most cheerful color. Represents sunshine,happiness,youth,optimism,positivity,expression and when i add a little yellow i feel the effects of things being a bit more cheery. Yellow is also the color of the solar plexus chakra,which is one of the chakras i most get a lot of effect from working on. Yellow aids in relieving depession,it stimulates. It also has a warming,comforting effect,like the sun. :-) I love the sun,too. :)Yellow is a color for empowerment,and strength. I used to say i didn’t have a favorite color,because it always varies depending on mood,and for what like, fave color for home decor vs. fashion,etc,etc,but yellow i think is the color that most resonates with my energy,and i consider it my power color.


originally written august 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment